Saturday, October 10, 2009

10 things that made me smile this week (10/04-10/10)

You can find last week's entry here.

My 10 Things:
1. Taking my braids out of my head because they were braided way too tightly

2. Playing Monopoly with the kids at work... and beating the hell out of them

3. admitting to myself that the only reason I didn't/don't want to move up North (or anywhere else) is because I was/am scared

4. C.C., in his entirety

5. taking "naps" with someone I adore

6. rereading Nineteen Eighty-Four and finding it, all over again, to be magnificent

7. "For now, claim nothing but Malorie. She's worth it..." --encouragement from a friend

8. objective conversation about President Obama and the Nobel Peace Prize... via Facebook, no less

9. eating dinner with my mom and realizing we're more alike than I think we are

10. taking a nap on the couch, burrowing deep into the leather

No comments:

Unless otherwise indicated, all words here are property of Miss Malorie

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected