Saturday, October 17, 2009

10 things that made me smile this week (10/11-10/17)

You can find last week's entry here. How quickly the week has flown by!! I didn't even realize it was Saturday.

My 10 Things:

1. The fact that two days ago I was at work, angry because it was 90-something degrees outside, and today, I'm sitting in my front yard with socks and a hoodie on, comtemplating going inside to put on some sweatpants... it feels gorgeous outside; I just get cold easily

2. The way it feels inside the safe place of his arms

3. finishing the application process for Teach for America

4. finishing 1984 and wishing that I can write something of that kind of magnitude... if only one thing like that before I'm gone

5. my girlfriends :)

6. having an argument and making up all in the same day

7. the fact that my natural hair comes in the form of little cylinders :)

8. my Mommy

9. watching my sister going to homecoming

10. Amaretto Sours!!!!

2 comments:

Unless otherwise indicated, all words here are property of Miss Malorie

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected